Constituent Services

As your local Member of Parliament in the Legislative Assembly, I am here to help you and your family.

Along with my Electorate Officers, I am available to assist local residents on a wide range of State Government issues, which includes:

  • Health,
  • Education,
  • Planning,
  • Housing,
  • Community services,
  • Transport, and
  • Sport and recreation.

I am also able to contact Government departments and Ministers on your behalf, assist your community organisation or advise you of your rights and the actions you can take concerning State Government issues.

I would also like to know what you see as the most important issues facing us today, both for our local area and Victoria. Let me know by emailing me at or phoning on (03) 9704 6055.

Alternatively, drop by my office for a cup of tea and we will discuss your issues in person.